Anne Arundel Broadband is a part of the exciting, ever-changing highly technical telecommunications industry, and is currently seeking Customer Care Specialists. Full/time and Part/time availability.
Anne Arundel Broadband is a local, hometown broadband company that is growing and expanding products and staff.
SUMMARY: Communicates with customers via telephone regarding inquiries, sales orders and change of service requests, billing concerns, and service issues. Ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty by consulting with customers, assisting customers, and resolving a wide variety of customer requests, inquiries, and complaints. Identifies customer needs and sales opportunities, and provides information about video, high-speed data and digital services to proactively sell and retain services and products tailored to customer’s needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Resolves customer questions and concerns effectively and efficiently by actively listening, communicating clearly and concisely, and assuring customer understanding.
- Processes installation, service change, disconnects and trouble call work orders according to departmental policies and procedures.
- Effectively troubleshoots video & data services over the phone, thereby minimizing truck rolls through the use of active listening, questioning and probing.
- Resolves problems on the first call, with a minimum of transfers, by consistently improving personal technical knowledge and understanding.
- Resolves billing and payment issues by building a rapport with the customer, and by consistently improving GLDS knowledge and understanding.
- Increases collection efficiency by ensuring customer understanding of billing and collection processes.
- Identifies customers’ needs and interests and offers additional products and services that benefit the customer and increase customer value.
- Effectively suggests and sells new video and data services to existing and potential customers.
- May perform work in a front-counter environment; balances and secures cash drawers; opens and closes payment batches as required.
- Maintains department databases (as specified by region).
- Works with other departments to achieve organizational goals.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous experience in a Call Center, Sales and Customer Service experience preferred.
Application Procedure: To apply go to: www.wowway.com
Search jobs in Maryland
Equal Employment Opportunity. Anne Arundel Broadband is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions regardless of their race, creed, color, sex, national origin, age sexual orientation, or disability. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.